Friday, October 10, 2008

What a fun week!

We've had a very busy but fun week! Tonight, Ellie Grace and Gavin had their birthday parties at Kangaroo Jake's. Taylor had a blast jumping and playing.

"Where are you, Ellie Grace?""There you are!"
"I went down the slide with Mommy..."
"...and with Daddy!"
"And again with Mommy!
"Watch me run and jump, Meme and Memaw!"

"Like my new dress?"Jaime and the birthday boy! Jaime and I spent Wednesday sewing dresses for the girls. We almost finished two dresses for each of the girls-for Halloween and Thanksgiving! I also made the one she has on in these pictures...well, actually Meme did most of the sewing. It was our first project in a long time!"This is so much fun, I love this place!!"
"I took a quick break with Ellie Grace..."
"...and got a quick drink from Memaw..."

"...and then it was time to slide again!" "I went down the slide with NeNe, too!!"

"Then we ate some pizza and apple juice..."

"...and I watched Ellie Grace open her presents..."

"...and then it was time to go home! Happy Birthday Gavin and Ellie Grace!"

Reading with Daddy earlier in the week... Playgroup was at our house this week. The girls playing in the clubhouse.


Sliding together...Here's our friend Laney. She and Taylor are three days apart and both named after their mother's maiden names AND their parent's anniversaries are one day apart. Laney's mom and I met after we had the girls.This is our neighbor, Carlie. Carlie actually became a big sister later on this day. Her mom was very pregnant at playgroup that morning and I think maybe the walk home from our house made her have the baby later that night!! Playing in the dirt with Gavin.

Taylor is learning to climb the steps by herself...this makes Mommy very nervous! :)
"It's been a great week!"









1 comment:

Tracy said...

That's such a cute post! And I love that picture you got of Carlie!! I guess it was a good decision to walk to your house for playgroup!