Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Family Pics

Caleb and Brad (Kev's older brother) came down this past weekend for the Tech game and we tried to get some pictures of all three grandkids together. Gram bought the girls these cute matching outfits. It was impossible to get a good picture of all three kids but here are a few!
Taylor said, "I don't want everybody touching me...""And if I have to say cheese one more time!!!"
"Okay, well maybe one more time!"

Here's Taylor and Hope. Taylor says, "I love my cousin Hope!" She calls her whop even though she can say Hope. ??? "I like to kiss on Caleb..."

"...and then we giggle about it!"


"Cousin Caleb gives good hugs!"


Last week Taylor came up to me in the kitchen and said, "gotta peepee" so I asked her if she wanted to try the big girl potty. We ran to the bathroom and she actually poopied in the big girl potty! I was so excited...we had only talked a little about using the big girl potty. After she went, we made a big deal about it and she did NOT want to put her pants back on. So this is Taylor running around the house without her pants! She was so happy about using the big girl potty!! She's used it twice since then. We need to stay home long enough to really start potty training, I guess!

Here's one of the outfits I've made her recently.

Here's Taylor and Ellie Grace in their pumpkin outfits that Jaime and I made for them.

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

She needs her pussy and asshole licked while she quivers will enjoyment as I lick every inch of her body down to them both and then I'll shove my massive monster black cock in her pussy and asshole until I jizz deep up her i

Anonymous said...

Who wants to watch me savagely pussy rape a toddler girl till she passes out then watch me cum in her womb

Anonymous said...

If anyone has pics of little girls i want to see them message my wicker


Kidlover94

Anonymous said...

Now that is a ass id love to have pinned under me in my bed

Anonymous said...

If anyone wants to chat about raping cute little girls message my wicker



Kidlover99

Anonymous said...

Lick, suck and fuck

Anonymous said...

I want to see videos or pictures of little girls being fucked if anyone has any message my kik account alvinseville15

Anonymous said...

YOU PEDOPHILES BETTER FUCK OFF!

Anonymous said...

You are all reported in these comments

Anonymous said...

She got thiccc soft little cheeks mmmm

Anonymous said...

She do got thiccc phattt soft little cheeks I’d fck her ass cheeks so good

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna cum

Anonymous said...

Damn that ass made me horny

Anonymous said...

Can't stop jerking off to that ass pic

Anonymous said...

YOU FUCKING PIGS BETTER FUCK OFF!

Anonymous said...

https://curarent.de/invite/i=67082

Anonymous said...

https://triangale31.de/invite/i=16302

Anonymous said...

https://grekagitia31.cc/invite/i=25845

Anonymous said...

Little slut got no panties on!

Anonymous said...

How can we track these creeps? This is dark awful stuff. I can’t even read it. I just want these people to be held accountable.

Anonymous said...

I wanna spread those little ass cheeks and take a sniff

Anonymous said...

https://loyaltyfu16.de/invite/i=20090 Hot Teens

Anonymous said...

Oh wow look at those fat ass cheeks. Damn, wouldn't mind my tongue being inside that asshole for hours