Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

Hope everyone had a great 4th of July! Taylor celebrated with a pool party and a church cookout.
Taylor loves her books! Her mom's a reading teacher-what do you expect? :) Notice that in most pictures she won't look at the camera, much less smile. I think we've ruined her from all the papparazi-style photo shots (grandparents!) but this smile was a product of her daddy. All he has to do is walk into the room and this is what we get!
How many teacher's kids can you fit into a baby pool? Taylor's playing with my friend Kinga's kids -Kenzi (right next to Taylor) and Jonah. Emma (in the blue bathing suit) is my friend Beth's daughter. Taylor stayed with Jonah two days a week this past school year and they are special friends.

This was a cute shot of Taylor running out of my closet. She likes to play chase. Notice-not looking at the camera.


Taylor loves playing in my closet and especially with my shoes! I didn't think this would start so early. However, she does NOT like changing clothes at all, so Mom says she might not be my child.



No comments: